Click here to download the registration form: Centenary Registration Form
- Please ensure numbers attending are clearly written on the registration form for catering purposes.
- Paper copies are available from the school office, or email the centenary team to get one sent out to you.
- Registration fees: $40.00 per adult (18 years +), $10.00 per child (5 – 18 years). Includes entry to all events except dinner on Saturday Evening.
- Saturday Dinner and Dance $60.00 per adult.
- Payments can be made by cheque or internet banking. See registration form for details.
- Registrations forms must be received by 25 September 2015 to ensure your place at the celebrations.
Return your completed registration form along with payment to:
The Centenary Committee, 37 Huatoki Street, New Plymouth 4310
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 23 October:
- 10.00 am – Registration desk open all day – school open for viewing
- 11.30 am – Special school assembly in the hall
- 1.00pm – Exhibition interschool sports games
- 6.00 pm – Get Together Evening at the school (light supper provided), cash bar available
- 7.00 pm – Welcome and performing arts presentations
- 10.00 pm Evening finishes
Saturday 24 October:
- 9.30 am – Registration desk open, complimentary tea/coffee provided throughout the morning’s activities
- 10.00 am – Welcome, tree plantings, decade/class photos
- 11.30 am – Speeches, Jubilee Cake, raising the flags, ringing of the school bell, time capsule
- 12.30 pm – Morning activities finish
- 5.30 pm – Pre-dinner drinks (cash bar) Dinner & Dance at La Mer Lounge, Pukekura Function Centre, Pukekura Raceway
- 6.30 pm – Karakia, dinner served (additional cost per person) followed by a live band
Sunday 25 October:
- 10.30 am – Final Farewell – your last chance to catch up with friends and join in with good ol’ fashioned family fun
- 12.00 pm – BBQ lunch provided (sponsored by the Home & School Assn)
Click here to email: The Centenary Committee